2022 Toyota Highlander at Berlin City Toyota of Portland
Go further with the new 2022 Toyota Highlander, a rugged and advanced SUV, made to conquer any on or off-road challenge. The Highlander’s next-level 3.5-liter V6 engine produces 295 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque. The premium interior features a 12.3-inch touch-screen display, wireless charging, and 48.4 cu-ft of cargo capacity behind the second row. Unlock all there is to offer with the new 2022 Toyota Highlander, and stop by Berlin City Toyota of Portland for a test drive. Between our new Toyota vehicles and expansive pre-owned selection, we will find a vehicle that checks all the boxes for your lifestyle demands.
Starting at $41,155
2021 vs 2022 Toyota Highlander
The 2022 Toyota Highlander introduces a unique hybrid-only edition of Unique Bronze-Adorned Accents and Premium Features. In addition, the 2022 Toyota Highlander XLE trim and above have been upgraded to 8-way Power Passenger Seating. Efficiency has also improved to 36 combined MPG, safety has not fallen short. All trims of the 2022 Toyota Highlander will offer standard Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+.
Toyota Highlander Performance
- Standard 3.5-Liter V6 gasoline engine that produces 295 horsepower and 263 lb-ft of torque.
- Available 2.5-Liter L4HV hybrid with 243 horsepower.
- Available Snow Mode + Drive Mode Select (ECO, Normal, Sport) + Multi-Terrain Select (Mud/Sand, Rock/Dirt, Normal).
- Standard 21 city / 29 highway mpg and Hybrid 36 city / 35 highway mpg.
- Direct Shift-8AT 8-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission.
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension.
Toyota Highlander Entertainment Technology
- Available 12.3-inch touchscreen display.
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
- Available JBL® sound system with Clari-Fi®.
- Qi-compatible wireless charging.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
Toyota Highlander Safety Features
- Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor.
- Available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA).
- Pre-Collision System with Low-Light Pedestrian Detection.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist.