Your local Portland ME Toyota
dealer, Berlin City Toyota has all the details on the all new 2012 Toyota Prius V.
The Prius V is all about space, offering 50 percent more cargo room than the standard hatchback. To make all that extra room, Toyota stretched out the design of the standard Prius: The V is 3 inches longer in the wheelbase, 6 inches longer overall, 1 inch wider and 3 inches taller. However, the tradeoff for those larger dimensions is 200 extra pounds, and so fuel economy falls from 50 mpg with the Prius to a still-excellent 42 with the Prius V. On the road, the V looks like a tall wagon, and in most respects its performance lives up to the perception. Comfortable second-row seats slide forward and back. Wide rear-door openings and second-row 60/40 fold-flat capability show that the V can serve drivers and families for whom the standard Prius is too small.Engine
- 1.8-liter I4 with electric hybrid
- 134 total hp
- EPA Fuel Economy (city/hwy): 44/42 (estimated)
- Side/Curtain Airbags
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Child seat anchors
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- Tire pressure monitoring
- The Prius V is all about space, offering 50 percent more cargo room than the standard hatchback.
- The V is 3 inches longer in the wheelbase, 6 inches longer overall, 1 inch wider and 3 inches taller.
- Comfortable second-row seats slide forward and back.
- Wide rear-door openings and second-row 60/40 fold-flat capability
The Prius V is the first Toyota to feature the new Entune multimedia system. Entune combines navigation and audio with Internet-based information services and entertainment linked via your smartphone. Berlin City Toyota is one of your premier Portland Maine Car Dealers
, offering over-the-top-care by down-to-earth-people.
To find out more about the 2012 Toyota Prius V
, fill out the form to your right and one of our Toyota sales guide will contact you.